Thursday, October 16, 2008

Either You Believe It or You Don't -- I Do

"O Sandra, how can you say the Lord does not see your troubles? How can you say God refuses to hear your case? Have you never heard or understood? Don't you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. no one can measure the depths of His understanding" Isaiah 40:27-28 NLT

"For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 40:9b-10 NLT

God is good and is in control. Life doesn't have to go the way I plan (and I plan and problem solve a lot). His plan is better and He will sustain me and all others. Whether it is an orphaned child at a CarePoint or my dad with cancer or even the next president of the United States. We are not forgotten or alone. He understands even when I don't and that's enough.