Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Many people from the US ask me about being a missionary in Swaziland; maybe the video below will help answer some of your questions.
But.......if you would like to
1) ask me questions in a more casual setting about how God can use anyone in missions and/or
2) find out more about the country and culture of Swaziland and/or
3) discover all the different facets of what Children's Cup is doing in Africa and/or
4) just hug on an old friend
then host a dinner with friends, family and/or colleagues while I am in the states and be able to do any or all of the above.
(I'll even buy the pizza for the evening!)
Just let me know and we can schedule a dinner (or lunch) on my calendar. Most of my Sundays I will be speaking in churches but there are a few in June that are open and July 22nd.
My tentative locations while in the states are:
June 2nd (arrival) - 17th - Oklahoma (Tulsa/Broken Arrow)
June 18th - July 4th - With family
July 5th - 8th - Missouri (Clarksburg & St. Louis)
July 9th - 15th - Georgia (Loganville)
July 16th - 20th Traveling from GA to OK via Baton Rouge, LA (home of Children's Cup)
July 26th departing back to Swaziland
Thank your for your support!!!!
(for prayer, financial and loving on me!!!)



1 comment:

~kristi said...

Oh I wish we could make the trip to hug on you while you are in LA. Have a blast with your family and I pray you receive favor with everyone you meet and tons of financial support for you and the CC.