Saturday, March 29, 2014

God In My Waiting


Last Sunday's sermon was so on target that I have to share it!
It is has been hard having such peace about my separation from Children's Cup and a sense that God has a different plan for my future and then finishing March without a clear sense of what that is. It is difficult to not have "the answers" when friends give sacrificially for me to stay here.
Although I am focusing on my relationship with God more fervently in study, in prayer and simply in His presence, I am not totally idle. But I also don't feel any of the work I am doing is "the work" He has for me in the long term. It has been frustrating for me. Satan has a way of whispering words of doubt and fear and isolation during these times. I am so thankful that God keeps speaking truth into me in my waiting.
I hope you can read my left handed writing. I am slow at it but I think except for some of the verses it is legible and easier than typing it all out one handed. :) (Message me if you can't read it.)
May this bless those of you who are also at a "pause" in your life that God Is in Your Waiting too!
I am so thankful for a God who never forsakes me and loves me so much that He tarries for my benefit!
I am truly blessed!

No comments: