Monday, May 18, 2009

My "Baby" Graduates from College

Just want to take a time out to brag on my son Michael who just graduated from Piedmont College the day before Mother's Day! He is a psychology major and planning on going to graduate school in Connecticut.
My older son, Kristopher, will finish his Master's degree and get his teaching credentials from Piedmont College this summer after I return to Swaziland. He is looking to teach high school history. (Anyone know of any openings???) I am so proud of them both.
Hear are some shots during and after the graduation. Michael is the clear head in the sea of blurs. Some of the other people in the photos are Kristopher's fiance Christina, my mom, and my son's other set of supportive grandparents. Thank you for celebrating with me!
















No comments: