Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just Needed to Post

When God is stretching and growing you it is sometimes hard to express. You know in the end it will be awesome, but in the process it sometimes seems like a refining fire and it is tough. I don't want to whine or complain, I try to save that only for Him, in my weak moments. I want to rejoice in what I know will be a glorious outcome but honestly, it is hard when you only see the hurdles ahead. I have just had to wrestle with "am I all in" or not. The great thing is, after the wrestling match, I realize I am!!! Either I trust Him completely or I don't and I do!!! Such a freeing thing to know I need not worry, it is all on Him. I am called to be here and step by step I will choose to obey. I will follow Him and obey even when I don't "feel" like He is there or when I don't "see" the physical securities I would like. The funny thing is, in my quiet moments, He keeps telling me, how can you truly walk in faith if you have a safety net to fall into? How can you walk on water if you keep looking for the stepping stones? The enemy keeps whispering lies but I chose to walk in faith. God has where I am to move to and I will welcome that when it comes and in the meantime grow in where He has me now. He will oversee my finances and I will be obedient to how He has me use it. He alone is my refuge and strength and will trust Him to stir in your hearts when I am needing your prayers the most. I love that God has blessed me with a passion and a ministry that I love and that He is always pushing me to be more in His image than I was before.Thank you all for your prayers, your support and for you letting me express my heart!!!!

No comments: