Friday, February 24, 2012

A Different World

There are days when I might forget that I live in Africa, but recently there were few of those days!
From cooking popcorn, french fries and hot dogs in a large 3 legged pot over an open fire for the youth all night lock-in (Yes, the blurry picture is me at night, with smoke in my eyes and a crick in my back cooking! LOL!). . . .
































To driving to visit CarePoints in the eastern part of the country and not only slowing down for cows in the road but yes,














a giraffe that had stopped in the middle of the road!!!

No matter which side of the world we are there are so many things that are the same; like the love of God, the playfulness of children and enjoying fellowship. But sometimes it is fun to enjoy the differences!!!
P.S. Happy birthday teacher Dorah!!!!

No comments: