Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update on Kholiwe

Just wanted to update you on a Kholiwe "Koe-lee-way". Last Wednesday, (Feb. 8th) she was finally discharged from the hospital. She still has to go and get her bandages changed three times a week but she is doing well. We are working hard to find her a place in school and mom is still not working. I will keep you updated. Here is a picture at the CarePoint they day they were discharged.
Kholiwe's sister (she is in the background in the green skirt) was thrilled to have her mom back! Kholiwe was also thrilled to be out of the hospital.
Other updates:
Eric, the one hurt in the accident, is recovering and is good spirits as he adjusts to life without his left hand.
My co-worker was gifted the school fees for her daughter who is in her last year of high school. She is still trusting God for the exam fees for the graduation exams that are about $300 and are due next month. God has been faithful thus far and we know He will help her find a way.
May we count our blessings when things are going well and when we are struggling!!!
"I cried out to the Lord in my suffering, and He heard me. He set me free from all my fears. " Psalm 34:6
God is good and faithful and we can be assured that even when we are going through the storms of life, we can dance and give praise because He is with us . . . . ALWAYS we have nothing to fear!

No comments: