Saturday, June 16, 2007

Congratulations Dawn!

God is so good! He sent me a dear friend Dawn who I met at the gym! She calls me "chicklet" which makes me feel both young and thin!
We were so meant for each other; to encourage, share and intercede for each other. Dawn made going to the gym something I longed for when I had to miss a class. After workout we shared in the locker room about our spiritual growth as we worked through physical, financial and work related problems. It was exactly what I needed! She has been a part of my growing confidence in being sensitive to the Holy Spirit moving in my life. Thank you Dawn! And thank you God for sending her to me!!!

Now you ask why am I talking about Dawn??? Today she graduated!!! Life has taken funny turns in Dawn's life and high school graduation was not part of that path. But today she got to walk across the stage in cap and gown. She studied hard and got her GED!!!!! I'm so proud of her!!!



YOU GO GIRL!!!

No comments: