Saturday, June 9, 2007

Getting Started


This is all so new and happening so fast!
I can't believe I'm saying that after waiting 6 months to confirm I was going to go to Swaziland! I was so tired of the wait and now it's official, I'm going and now God is going to work it all out in less than 3 months! Whoa!
I'm learning to blog. I'm consolidating my belongings and having a huge yard sale 6/22 and then putting my house on the market. I am going to be getting my pledge cards and other financial material and raising my support. I'm still working full time with the Gwinnett County DFCS. But I'm planning a trip to see my family in St. Louis the week of July 4th and will also visit my old church. This is so exciting! Got to go get some stuff done! Thank you for letting me share my experience with you. Pictures will be coming as learn more on how to use the system! "May the Lord bless you and keep you."

4 comments:

danohlerking said...

wooohooo! you got you a blog goin'!

step one.

now to get to africa....

Jean Ohlerking said...

Welcome to the Children's Cup family! Life will never again be the same...

Unknown said...

Wow!! What an exciting change in your life! Of course you know they don't have a Frontera out there! Keep us in the loop!!!
sending hugs

Tina Cooley said...

I love reading about you and and the relationship you have with God. I'm proud of you to answer His call. You inspire me. Love ya girl.