Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank You!!

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you to all those at the Oasis Church for the new truck. I never considered myself a truck kind of gal!! But with God, nothing's impossible!!

It is such a blessing to have my home church take such good financial care of me. The other missionaries are envious that I have a church who committed to making sure I have a consistant base coverage every month and not have to stress about fluctuating contributions. So thank you!And for all those from other churches and sources who send the monthly support to the Oasis Church that helps make up that base coverage THANK YOU!!! I could not do this alone!!

If you want to help support me monthly or just a one time gift. You can send it to
The Oasis Church
3275 Tig Knight Rd.
Loganville, GA 30052
and designate it for missionary support of Sandra Chesterman
I've already used my "bakkie" (bah-key) which is truck in Siswati, to help collect and haul firewood with the cooks @ Fonteyn CarePoint. We're scheduled to do it again on Friday and I'll try and take pictures this time and post them next week.

How do you like my Vanna White pose?

3 comments:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tina Cooley said...

Sandra, you have watched Wheel of Fortune way too long. You got it down girl. "great Bakkie" Now go pick up sticks Love you

Counsellor K. Rantwa said...

Go! Sandra Go! ain't no stopping you. Jesus won't allow it