Friday, September 17, 2010

Praise the Lord!!!

Quick update (okay, knowing me it probably won't be so quick). I was feeling a little discouraged from the lack of response to my last blog. I had one couple who I admire greatly email me about it immediately but I, in the flesh, was disappointed that they were the only ones. God quickly showed me my prideful attitude. I was feeling Nhlanhla's future was in my hands and not His! I was worried that there was also Siphesihle "See-pay-see-sleigh" who I wanted to try to help with school fees next year. I wanted there to be such an overflow of response that we could help her also. I just wanted to be able to help them. "I", "I", "I". How many times must I be reminded that it is not about me. I can do nothing but with God ALL things are possible. God told me He only wanted one person to hear and obey. They did and I am happy to say that Nhlanhla's school fees are on the way!!!God is just so AWESOME!!! He helps a young man out that needs to know he is worth helping while at the same time He helps me grow in His image a little bit more!!!! God is so good!!!
As a side note, I have not found a new house yet but I am getting more excited about what God has in store. And. . . I got my hair cut real short finally and I like it! Check it out!!
I also want to give a shout out to The Oasis Church as they have installed an new World Missions Fountain to catch people's loose coins. May it overflow with change that will help change the lives of multitudes around the globe, including but not limited to Swaziland!!!

3 comments:

Mitch & Charlotte Hildebrant said...

"Comment" "wink wink"

Sandra said...

I took your suggestion!! But please don't tell anyone I actually listen to your advice!

Levi&Kelly said...

Thank you for giving up your life to serve Christ. Love you!

Kelly Hoyt (From River Valley Church 2010 trip)