Friday, August 24, 2007

Need Your Help

This is a short blog, for a change LOL!
Thank you for your prayers!!!
If you have been thinking of helping me financially but haven't yet, now is the time. Currently my funding is not there. I have to raise the $2000 - $2500/month to live over there and will have to buy a vehicle. This is hard for me to ask for financial help because I've always been such an independent person.
You can donate toward my support on line @ Childrenscup.org and click to designate it for me or you can mail your pledge designated for me to:
Children's Cup
PO Box 400
Prairieville, LA 70769-0400
.
I also have to say that do not take from your tithe to help me. Your tithe to your church is first priority. If you can help me above that, Fantastic! If not,---TITHE instead. If your church as a whole can help with just $25/month or more that would be great. My goal was 100 churches and currently I have 2.
(Those reading this from my church, know that the Oasis church will be asking for your help to also sponsor the Care Point starting in Oct. as well as help me)
As you read this I am in prayer and counsel about whether to return from this mission trip and postpone my full stay in Swaziland until Nov. 1st. Keep me in your prayers! I'm excited about the future and what God will do!!!
Don't forget to come give me a hug Sunday from 3-5 at the Oasis Church,
3275 Tig Knight Road,
Loganville, GA 30052.
Because, as of today, I'm planning on staying but I won't know until I get there if I financially can.
"May the Lord bless You and keep you" Numbers 6:24
Your co-worker in Christ.

No comments: