Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Can you believe I have been here for a year already?? Wow!! I can't. God is so good!! I feel so at home here and so blessed by everyone who helps sponsors me.Your sacrifice is making a difference! Thank you for letting me a part of this tremendous ministry. We have over 250 children and the 2 Oasis @ Swaziland CarePoints. Because of Oasis Church and other supporters these children now have consistant food daily with vegetables. They are getting medical check ups and we have been able to get several children and adults tested and treated for TB and HIV. Both of these factors have contributed to healthier kids! Thank you!! The children also are being exposed to God's Word besides just His love and they are hiding His Word in their hearts! Thank you again for making it possible for me to be here. Here is a photo recap of my year! You will have to match up the caption with the picture. 1) Driving a "kombi" (koom-bee) my 3rd week here! 2)Climbing Execution Rock last December! 3) Getting my own "bakkie" (Bah-kee) or truck (actually it belongs to Oasis @ Swaziland) 4)Picnic joining the cooks and teachers from Fonteyn and Mangwaneni 5) Staying with Pepe in the hospital. 6) Chicken days at the CarePoint. 7) Collecting wood with the cooks. 8) Distributing clothing at the CarePoint. 9)Opening the new classroom. 10) And hosting the Oasis team!! What a year!! Thank you!! I'm looking forward to what the next year will hold!


















3 comments:

Tina Cooley said...

Wow girl
I can't believe its been a year already. I really enjoyed how you put together all thats happened in that year.
Thank you for all you do and share with us and mostly our Father.

ashpuck said...

Wow, a year has gone by really fast. I can't believe it. You are doing a great job. Thank you for all you do.

Kristin said...

Congratulations Sandra! That's a great accomplishment and I'm glad that you are here with me!