Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So Thankful!!!


I am so thankful for God's continued provision. If I looked at my budget, I would never think that month to month I could make ends meet, let alone be able to do handle extra expenses like my recent medical emergency or be able to help with ministry opportunities. But God is soooo faithful time and time again!!!!
Every month I am able to tithe to a local church here, help others in need, encourage and plant seeds to help local women try to start a business venture and now take care of needs on my truck. God moved in the heart of someone to pay for 2 new tires after a brief note to my church on how my 2 back tires were thin and the men around here were worried about my safety!!! I cannot tell you how blessed I am by the gift
(thank you my friend)!!!!
As the time for taxes approaches and I am doing Andy Stanley's video series in my ladies group about not worrying, I am thankful that I am not full of anxiety about estimated payments to pay or my house I still own but wish was sold or other things on the truck I should fix. I am actually finding that I am thankful that I am an American, that I have renters in my house currently and that my truck is running well even with a few rust spots and broken odometer, etc.
More than anything, God has been transforming my heart. Where in my past I would have fallen into the trap of worry and having everything spelled out and orderly, I am finding a new freedom on things that God is whispering, "I got it! Let it go!". Before I would have felt that I was being irresponsible. But that is not the case, God is being faithful!!! And for my history of being tight and controlling of what I have, God is enabling me to give when He prompts and He is sorting out the rest. I do not have to understand it all! I do not have to see how it is going to work! I just have to be obedient and trust!!!
Siyabonga kakhulu kahle!!! "See-yah-bone-gah gah-koo-loo gah-sleigh" (Thank you very much!!!) All of you who have allowed God to use you to be a blessing to me through your support, your prayers, your finances and/or your encouragement, I want to thank you deeply! You are a blessing to me!!! I am so blessed to minister in Swaziland and to see God work things out!!!
"and He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern." Matthew 6:33
Be encouraged today to trust God in whatever way he prompts and let Him sort it out!! You will be amazed and blessed as He sorts out the things you felt only you should handle. Pray I continue to let go and trust God daily in whatever situation He allows, whether physical, financial or spiritual. May we all draw closer to Him and increase in the joy that brings!!!
As a closing side note. In my Beth Moore video series, she said she likes to give God applause. Sounds a little silly if you are self conscious but I have had fun doing it this last week . . . so here goes; go ahead and join me!
This is for you God!
Clap! Clap!! Clap! Clap!! Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!

No comments: