Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sometimes My Job is a Blast!!!


Sometimes my job is a blast!!!! I might have put a lot of kilometers on my bakkie (truck) but it was worth it to visit all the CarePoints and see the joy the new swings and see-saws have brought to each one!!!


Lomahasha,

our CarePoint near the Mozambique border had never had any play equipment and the children are so excited!!!!

Here are some of the responses to the new equipment:

A teacher said "More children are coming and it is exciting for the children!! We have to chase them now when it is time to go home!"



Another said that there is a line at the gate when they come to open the CarePoint now.
A cook said that she is very thankful. "They are now playing. They are now having fun. They eat fast so they can go play."

Another child said "I am happy to have more swings. Now I can fly higher than anyone!"







One child said "I like the see-saw. I had never seen one before. I love going up and down!"





















It is because of our partnership with Mission of Mercy and donors like Pastor Jim and Gary that made this all possible. As one child put it, "May God bless those that gave us the swings because I like playing to see how high I can fly on the swing."

1 comment:

mary.mimi said...

Thank you for sharing...It is SO good to see smiling faces..Kids being kids. The things American kids take for granted and almost ignore... Love the post.