Sunday, September 9, 2007

Co-workers in Christ!!!

"But arise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you." Acts 26:16
I have hit the ground running! I'm so excited about the opportunity to be back to help and see Oasis @ Swaziland develop and explode before I return to Africa. My DFCS background has kicked in already in that I'm talking in the possessive that they are "our" families and children! I feel protective and maternal after just a short time there. I know you can ask other team members like Scott who made similar connections already! When we look back in a year we will be amazed at what God has allowed us to do as His vessel with these children, teachers, cooks and families!!!
Enough of the writing, -- here are some photos. Lining up captions is too difficult for this large number of photos. Most speak for themselves. They are from both of our CarePoints. Later this week I will list the team members and talk about how God used such a diverse group of people to touch, be touched and to come back and share the experience to touch even more hearts locally to change lives globally!!! But for now, here's the team and some of what we participated in.

Please note that we did have men on our team, I just don't have any photos of them yet. Each day I will reveal more of our experiences. It's a lot for each of us to process. Have a blessed week! Worship the Lord for he is good!--- all the time!!!!

No comments: