Thursday, September 6, 2007

Unjani!!

(Oooh-john-knee) is How are you? I'm great!! You'll be speaking the language in no time!!
We are heading home today and will arrive tomorrow! It has been an awesome experience! God is so great!! The team here is fantastic and I look forward to getting to know Ben & Susan, Daran & Teresa, Christy and Patrick even more personally. They have made me feel so welcome and comfortable. I don't see how they get done all that they do though!!

Tomorrow I plan to fill my blog with lots of pictures so please be patient!! As I process my trip over the next several weeks I will break more of the trip down in to more detail for you. It's just a little overwelming to even digest at this point. The team from Oasis that came are great and I will cherish the time I have spent with them. Watch out for God using each of us in powerful ways!!! Click also on the Oasis blog and website to see the activities related to the "Oasis @ Swaziland" golf tournament and other activities to support 2 CarePoints and me.

See those of you in Loganville soon!! And I can talk to any of the rest of you on the phone come Saturday. That's going to probably be the hardest part about moving here, not hearing your voices regularly.

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: