Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Major Setback!

Please continue to keep my dad in your prayers. He was doing great yesterday and then at dinner time last night his oxygen level dropped and his blood pressure became irractic. They ended up having to sedate and intubate him. He is in ICU, stable but sedated this morning and with the vent in. They are not sure at this point what happened and may never know. They have run a lot of tests. That's all I know at this point. It's hard having such limited communication and being so many miles away. This is where my faith meets the pavement. I know God called me here and that means I have to trust Him to be with my dad and to supply my dad's needs. I pray my dad will lean on the Lord as much as I do. May the Lord bless my dad and keep him. May the Lord make His face shine upon my dad and be gracious to him. May the Lord turn His face toward my dad and give him peace admist the storm he is struggling through. Thank you for your support and prayers!

2 comments:

Jean Ohlerking said...

Be assured of our prayers for your dad (and you).

Nothing is too big for our God.

ashpuck said...

I'm praying for you and your dad. I'll be checking back for updates.