Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary Oasis Church!

Just wanted to get on and say hey to my home church The Oasis Church! Happy 4th Anniversary!! How much you have grown and how far you have reached in your short 4 years. Thank you for your step of faith in supporting 2 CarePoints here in Swaziland and me!! I will have been here 6 months on May 16th -- can you believe it??

My birthday is next month so if anyone wants to send a card by mail you better get it in the mail this month, it usually takes 4 weeks for a letter to get here. My birthday is June 19th and my address is

Sandra Chesterman
c/o Children's Cup
P.O. Box A527 Swazi Plaza
Mbabane, Swaziland

Anyway, Oasis enjoy the video from Africa and have a great day of celebration!! I would love to see pics of everyone and the new youth building.

Love you!!

2 comments:

ashpuck said...

Hey Sandra, We did enjoy the video from you and Jordan. I loved seeing you guys and hearing your voices. A little bird had already told me about your birthday ;o) We're always thinking about you!

Tina Cooley said...

The video was great. I cried through it and didn't realize how much more I missed you since I saw you. I know you want me to come but I can't imagine the plane ride. It scares me just to think of it so do not pray that I will come. Just keep calling and keep your blog going. I'm so proud that you are making a difference. I love you my sweet sister