Monday, September 29, 2008

My Sanctuary

God has been urging me to declutter my bedroom (please notice mom- I still like to impress my mom with a clean room) and make a place of sanctuary to spend time with him! This weekend I cleaned and bought a BIG chair! It arrived yesterday and I had my quiet time in my sanctuary this morning! It was wonderful! "Praise the Lord, I tell myself, and never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies." Psalm 103:2-4
Please keep my dad, who just went into the hospital, and other family who are battling health issues in your prayers. Thank you and have a glorious week!
(P.S. Thank you for leaving me the skirt Wendy, I love it!! And it looks great in my chair!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoying seeing your spiritual life grow and watch you blossom!!
FYI check out my new bloghttp://bevburris.blogspot.com/

Miss you and love hearing all about your new life and purpose!
bev