Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Victoria's Obituary

On Sunday the 31st of August, I am sorry to inform all my readers that Victoria was found deceased.
I was out of the country and am relaying the message second hand.
Sunday I was told there were very high winds in Mbabane.
One theory is that high winds caught her and slammed her into a concrete wall to which she had internal injury.
Another theory is that she had a bowel impaction that ruptured her colon.
I was informed that they had a simple service for her and buried her in the garden.
Victoria is survived by the members of the two households:
Sandra, Natalie, Sarah and Jessie
Patrick, Jordon, Karl and Daniel (and Rick in the states who bought her with Patrick)

Goodbye Victoria.
Thank you Lord for the fun I had chatting with her, feeding her and having her supply me with eggs.

May we all continue to take joy in silly things and enjoy all that life brings our way!!

4 comments:

winnie said...

Sandy, I'm so sorry about Victoria. I know she brought you much joy. Hang in there...
Love,Linda

Bethany said...

Sandra, I did not think I was attached to that chicken but when I read the words "Victoria's Obituary" my heart nearly stopped. I am really sorry.

Annie said...

awwww so sorry!

Counsellor K. Rantwa said...

shame, its all I have to say